Buy and Own a Car!
The crystal ball reveals a new (or gently used) car in your future
Are you spending endless hours dreaming about a new car? Put to rest your obsessive behavior and let’s get you in the driver’s seat.
Extra Credit Union suggests that you take the following steps before starting your dealership and online car searches:
- Understand what payments you can afford and qualified for
- Learn what portion of your budget should go to your auto loan
- Get a pre-approval
- Know your payment terms before you shop and what interest rates are appropriate
- Determine what cars in that price range you can afford
Then, start your engine and begin looking for your new/used car!
Need ways to save money on your car?
Let’s admit it, we all could use some extra coin. Extra Credit Union offers ways to save you money on your car and leverage your car as collateral to acquire cash. Here’s information to help you:
- Feeling the strain of a high car payment? Refinance your car to lower your interest rate and pay less every month.
- Need extra cash? If you have been paying on your car for awhile you can use the equity to borrow additional funds. Use this to consolidate your bills, make another purchase and more.
We are happy to be of service with any of your automotive-related financial needs.
- Apply online: There is no obligation.
- Apply in person: Sit down and chat with one of our lenders at a branch location.
- Apply by phone: Call (586) 276-3000. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Automotive Research Center
Looking for a new ride? Use our Automotive Research Center to browse new and used cars in our area. Get the details on your favorite make and model, contact a dealer, apply for a pre-approval, and more! Click here to begin your search now!
Plus, let us protect you with a vehicle history report: