Start a Family
Aww—adorable baby booties!
If you’re ready to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, then come on in and meet “uncle” Steve Ellsworth, Extra Credit Union’s in-house financial consultant with Extra Credit Investments. Steve will guide you through the before, during and after of—nope, not childbirth—but financial preparation.
With proper financial planning, we aim to leave you with a positive experience for you and your child, and we’ll be by your side to help guide you financially for years to come. Steve has various ways to guide and support you as you enter parenthood. He’ll help you make this time of your life memorable and financially stable. Plus, we also have a history of being fans of kids and schools at Extra Credit Union—just sayin’.
We recommend that you:
- Sit down with Steve to discuss insuring your family to protect them now and in the future.
- Start a college saving plan to benefit your children and your budget in the future.
- Open a youth savings account to enable family members to make financial gifts that earn interest as well as to instill in your children the importance of savings.
- If you need baby furniture, clothing, or want to renovate your home to create a baby’s room, we suggest a Home Equity Line of Credit.
- For unanticipated expenses, we suggest that you acquire a flexLINE of Credit.
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC and advisory services offered through USAdvisors Wealth Management, LLC. Extra Credit Union, Extra Credit Investments, USAdvisors Wealth Management, LLC., and Securities America, Inc. are not affiliated.
Securities Licensed in MI, OH, FL, WA, OR
Not NCUA insured. No credit union guarantees. May lose value.Go to main navigation