Debt Crusher Program
Feeling Crushed and Overwhelmed by Debt?
STOP! There is an end to the cycle you’re in. As a credit union member, you have options.
How? Let Extra Credit Union pay off your high interest debt with our Debt Crusher Program! We’ll give you one monthly payment that you can afford based on your budget and financial goals.
Why it works:
- There’s a clear timeline in having debt repaid
- It’s easy to manage with automatic payments (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly)
- Interest rates are fair and set based on your credit and income situation
- It’s a relationship that you and Extra Credit Union are committed to preserving! You’re our member and we care about your financial well-being. Other financial institutions can’t say the same.
Who can we help pay off? Just about anyone you owe!
- Auto lenders
- Payday lenders
- Finance companies
- Credit card companies
- Retail/store accounts
- Medical collectors
- Credit report review—to educate you on your credit history and work to uncover opportunities to improve your score.
- Loan limit—the amount we can pay off is based on your Monthly Gross Income (MGI) so we can ensure the payment amount and the term can best meet your goals and budget.
- Term limit—set at a maximum of 60 months so you can crush your debt in five years or less (imagine that!).
- Creditor assistance—we end the cycle of debt accumulation by helping you close cards/lines of credit that don’t work for you (this all depends on limits and available credit). In addition, we save you time and trouble by paying off your debtors directly.
Interested? Apply 24/7, it’s easy! Click here to get started with our Debt Crusher Program today! Or, apply by logging in to eBanking and then select the "services" tab. From there, complete your loan application.
Partial collateral may be required. One loan rewrite/add on adjustment allowed during the life of the loan. Underwriter may require member to set up budget counseling before the loan closing. For joint borrowers; credit being paid off in both names will require both parties to sign the loan.
All loans require credit approval. Other terms, conditions, or restrictions apply.Go to main navigation