ECU Scholarship Winners Announced
Extra Credit Union is proud to announce the 2016-17 Richard J. Spence scholarship winners:
- Benjamin Maleszyk, Cousino High School, $2,000
- Aubrey Fetzer, Cousino High School, $1,000
- Skye Jarskey, Marine City High School, $1,000
- Arnav Ramu, Troy High School, $500
- Nicholas Ciaramitaro, Dakota High School, $500
Congratulations to these bright seniors. We wish them all luck in their future endeavors.
ECU’s Richard J. Spence Scholarship Program has been awarding students with additional college funding since 2005 in honor of the financial institution’s former president/CEO.
Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate an enthusiasm and commitment to learning, a deep understanding of the importance of financial literacy, and a clear, visionary path for their future. The program is open to any graduating high school senior who is an ECU member, and recipients are chosen by an ECU judging committee.Go to main navigation