Important Information About Federal Stimulus Payments
The federal government began issuing stimulus payments this week to individuals that have direct deposit set up with the IRS. Stimulus payments, issued through direct deposit or paper checks, will continue to be made to taxpayers over the course of the next several weeks.
When an individual will receive their check varies by situation and Extra Credit Union does not have information on when taxpayers will be receiving their check. However, the IRS continuously posts the most up-to-date information on the IRS website, including:
- Who is eligible?
- Who is not eligible?
- How much is it worth?
- Do I need to take action?
- Payment recipients: watch for an IRS letter
- Avoid scams related to economic payments, COVID-19
Don’t have eBanking? Using Extra Credit Union’s eBanking system is the fastest and easiest way to access your account and enrolling is simple!
- Go to ExtraCreditUnion.org and look for the gold “eBanking Login” box
- Click on “Enroll Now” and agree to the Terms of Service
- Follow the simple instructions to complete the enrollment process—It’s that easy!
Depositing paper checks:
We encourage members who receive a paper stimulus check to deposit the check into their account through the convenience of their own home with eDeposit. Checks also can be deposited through our ATMs or our drive-thru.Go to main navigation