Important Tax Filing Information
Using direct deposit for your income tax refund? Be sure to have the correct routing and account numbers on your tax forms to ensure the refund isn’t rejected. Forgot our routing number? No worries. ECU’s routing number is: 272477432.
And here’s additional information on various tax forms and when you can expect them:
- 1099-INT forms report interest earned on your deposit accounts for the 2017 tax year.
- 1099-INT forms are included in December statements, paper and e-statements.
- If you don’t earn over $10 in interest, you will not receive a 1099.
- December statement interest may differ from that on a 1099. This would be due to a closed out share or CD in 2017 that is no longer on the statement.
1098 Forms for Home Equity and Mortgage Loans
- 1098 forms report interest paid on a member’s mortgage or Home Equity accounts for the 2017 tax year.
- 1098s will be mailed separately to members by January 31, 2018.
- 1099-RU forms report interest earned a member’s IRA accounts for the 2017 tax year.
- Will be mailed separately from Ascensus to members by January 31, 2018.