When it comes to security, the eBanking App has you covered. That’s because this powerful, portable app has Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of who uses your card—and how they use it. And it’s as easy as a tap on your phone.
With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your card on and off if it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your card is used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
It’s just another way the eBanking App helps you safely and securely manage your money.
How to set up Advanced Card Controls:
- Go to the eBanking App dashboard and select “Accounts,” then select the appropriate account.
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card.
- Finally, tap “Alerts and Protection” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card.
Don’t have the eBanking App? Download the app on your phone or tablet and follow the prompts for setting up your account—or follow this helpful guide!
Have questions? We’re always happy to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; text/call us at (586) 276-3000; chat with us through the eBanking App; or visit us at our Main Office.Go to main navigation