FUTURITY Checking & Savings
At Extra Credit Union, we recognize that you’re just starting out in life, which is so exciting! To help you along your way, we created FUTURITY checking and savings accounts for 16-24 year olds to introduce you to checking, savings and building your credit safely and slowly without the risks found at other institutions. We bundled together a variety of services to get you established and to help you learn how to use financial tools safely.
FUTURITY checking and savings accounts enable you to:
- Access your money/account 24/7 from your smartphone, iPad and PC while in your dorm room, parent’s house or elsewhere, and through our nationwide CO-OP network of more than 30,000 ATMs —at no additional cost!
- Manage your money rather than your money managing you
- Save your money for your college tuition or perhaps an upcoming trip to Europe
- Build your credit for future purchases of a new car and even a home
- Acquire all sorts of free services
- Reduce and even reimburse certain service fees
Members 16-17 years old are encouraged to have a parent/guardian on their account. Exceptions can be made for students who do not wish to have a parent/guardian on their account if two of the following criteria are met:
- Student has a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Student completes the CheckRight program at ExtraCreditUnion.org
- Student sets up direct deposit
Find banking much easier and fun as you acquire your first savings and checking accounts—and even a $200 flexLINE of Credit. FUTURITY college checking and savings accounts offer different perks from our standard checking and savings accounts, including:
- Free debit card
- Free direct deposit
- Free eBanking
- Free eStatements
- Free eBill Pay—no minimums
- Free budgeting software
- Free eBanking App with eDeposit
- Free access to financial counseling
Visit an Extra Credit Union branch location to open a FUTURITY account today!
Questions? Click here for FUTURITY FAQs and more information.Go to main navigation