FUTURITY Bonus Checking
The new FUTURITY Bonus Checking gives you tons of added benefits, while still giving you all the services you’ve come to love with your current checking account:
- Account numbers remain the same
- Access to our full CO-OP Network of ATM’s throughout the country
- Keep up with your account via eBanking
- Convenient auto-pay options are available
- No debit card transaction fees
- No check-cashing fees
- FREE debit or ATM card
Plus, your FUTURITY Bonus Checking account gives you:
- A FREE box of checks annually (once your account is active for 90 days)
- Identity theft protection1 with credit file monitoring2
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance3—up to $10,000 in coverage
- Debit Advantage®, which gives you Buyer’s Protection3 and Extended Warranty3 for item(s) purchased with your FUTURITY Bonus Checking account
- Cell phone protection3 (if the cell phone bill is paid through this account)—receive up to $400 of replacement or repair cost for damaged or stolen cell phones
- Health discount savings (this is NOT insurance and registration/activation required)
- $hopping RewardsTM (available online only and registration/activation required)
- Travel and leisure discount membership (available online only and registration/activation required)
We’ve made registering your new account easy too! Simply go to www.eClubOnline.net, input the access code that was provided to you by mail or at account opening, and follow the simple steps to register your account and activate all your benefits. You can also register your account by phone at 866-210-0361. After you register, make sure you download the eClub mobile app on your phone to stay connected to your benefits wherever you go!
Keep in mind that there is a $2.50 monthly service fee for the Futurity Bonus Checking account, which will be withdrawn from your account on the last day of every month.
We encourage you to try out your new account and experience all the benefits! If you feel this account isn’t right for you and you’d rather return to your original account type without all the benefits, we will be happy to help! Email us at info@ExtraCreditUnion.org with your account number and let us know that you want to opt out of the FUTURITY Bonus Checking and return to your previous account or call us at 877-638-7628 and one of our staff will help you return to your original account settings.
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners.
2 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certiﬁcate of insurance.
FUTURITY Checking & Savings
At Extra Credit Union, we recognize that you’re just starting out in life, which is so exciting! To help you along your way, we created FUTURITY checking and savings accounts for 16-24 year olds to introduce you to checking, savings and building your credit safely and slowly without the risks found at other institutions. We bundled together a variety of services to get you established and to help you learn how to use financial tools safely.
FUTURITY checking and savings accounts enable you to:
- Access your money/account 24/7 from your smartphone, iPad, and PC while in your dorm room, parent’s house or elsewhere, and through our nationwide CO-OP network of more than 30,000 ATMs —at no additional cost!
- Manage your money rather than your money managing you
- Save your money for your college tuition or perhaps an upcoming trip to Europe
- Build your credit for future purchases of a new car and even a home
- Acquire all sorts of free services
- Reduce and even reimburse certain service fees
Members 16-17 years old are encouraged to have a parent/guardian on their account. Exceptions can be made for students who do not wish to have a parent/guardian on their account if two of the following criteria are met:
- The student has a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Student completes the CheckRight program at ExtraCreditUnion.org
- Student sets up direct deposit
Find banking much easier and fun as you acquire your first savings and checking accounts—and even a $200 flexLINE of Credit. FUTURITY college checking and savings accounts offer different perks from our standard checking and savings accounts, including:
- Free debit card
- Free direct deposit
- Free eBanking
- Free eStatements
- Free eBill Pay—no minimums
- Free budgeting software
- Free eBanking App with eDeposit
- Free access to financial counseling
Visit an Extra Credit Union branch location to open a FUTURITY account today!
Questions? Click here for FUTURITY FAQs and more information.Go to main navigation