In light of recent events, we want to provide an update regarding Year End and December statements. At this time, we anticipate printed statements will be delivered next week. eStatements should be available within the same timeframe. You will be able to access both current and archived statements within eBanking at that time.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If we become aware of any changes to this timeline, we will notify you as quickly as possible and make you aware of any updates as they become available.
Important 2023 Tax-Filing Information
Using direct deposit for your income tax refund? Be sure to have the correct routing and account numbers on your tax forms to ensure the refund isn’t rejected. Forgot our routing number? No worries. ECU’s routing number is: 272477432.
And here’s additional information on various tax forms and when you can expect them:
- 1099-INT forms report interest earned on your deposit accounts for the 2023 tax year.
- 1099-INT forms are included in December statements, paper and e-statements.
- If you don’t earn over $10 in interest, you will not receive a 1099.
- December statement interest may differ from that on a 1099. This would be due to a closed-out share or CD in 2023 that is no longer on the statement.
- If you enrolled with eStatements, your 1099-INT is NOT mailed to you separately. Please go to eBanking to log in, then select “eStatements.” Click/tap on “Tax Statements” to view and download your documents.
1098 Forms for Home Equity and Mortgage Loans
- 1098 forms report interest paid on a member’s mortgage or Home Equity accounts for the 2023 tax year.
- 1098s will be mailed separately to members by January 31, 2024.
- 1099-RU forms report interest earned a member’s IRA accounts for the 2023 tax year.
- Will be mailed separately from Ascensus to members by January 31, 2024.