Every builder needs a toolbox
Extra Credit Union recognizes that the financial world can get confusing at times. So, we developed this credit union toolbox of great resources to utilize as you build your financial success. These tools will help you become more financially educated and comfortable, enabling you to make wise decisions in your life. They’ll also provide useful credit union forms, links, news, and information at your fingertips.
First, we invite you to become a member to acquire all our great financial services.
- Look in the Financial Glossary to understand financial terms, such as what is a dividend, a maturity date, etc.
- Visit our Forms Library to download forms to apply for various services from direct deposit to payroll deduction.
- Refer to the FAQs when you have questions about anything from check reordering to eBill Pay.
- Use the Financial Calculators as a tool to help budget how long it will take to pay off your home or car.
- Find ATMs and Shared Branching locations for your banking convenience.
- Check out the Love My Credit Union Rewards program to take advantage of exclusive savings—just for ECU members.
- Learn more about our financial literacy programs in Schools/Community Involvement.
- What are the latest Promotions at ECU? Check out the dedicated page to find out!
- Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest at ECU by visiting our News & Updates section.