Retirement, family planning, insurance, investments—yep, we do that!
Wouldn’t it be great if someone could be your guide toward your financial future? Poof! Your wish is granted. At Extra Credit Investments located within Extra Credit Union (ECU), we know that people are experiencing tough economic times. We say, don’t let it stop you.
At Extra Credit Investments, we will create a guide to pursue and maintain a strong financial foundation. Our on-site financial consultant will earn your trust by helping you to:
- Develop a long-term financial plan
- Prepare for large life decisions
- Explore several financial tools that may gain you higher yields
Steve Ellsworth, our on-staff financial consultant with USAdvisors Wealth Management, LLC, takes a holistic approach to financial planning. He’ll assist you at any stage of your life with a process to:
- Gather important information to accurately understand your unique needs
- Assess your short- and long-term goals, background and current assets
- Evaluate where to direct your financial resources for the most successful outcomes
- Consider wealth management opportunities
To learn more about how you may benefit from our financial consulting services, visit our designated Extra Credit Investments site, or schedule a complimentary appointment by calling Steve at (586) 276-3108.
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC and advisory services offered through USAdvisors Wealth Management, LLC. Extra Credit Union, Extra Credit Investments, USAdvisors Wealth Management, LLC., and Securities America, Inc. are not affiliated.
Securities Licensed in MI, OH, FL, WA, OR
Not NCUA insured. No credit union guarantees. May lose value.Go to main navigation